About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished physicians and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty physicians.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1988
- B.A., Yale University, 1983
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.