About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Surgeon (Plastic Surgery) - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2005
- A.A.S., Parsons School of Design, 1998
- B.A., Cornell University, 1996
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.