Specialties and Expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Inflammation
- Intra-Articular Injection
Dr. Susan Goodman is a Rheumatologist at HSS. She specializes in treatment of patients with inflammatory arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and spondylarthritis. Her other are of specialization is in the perioperative care of patients with rheumatic diseases.
Research interests have focused on the perioperative outcomes of rheumatic disease patients undergoing arthroplasty.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Rheumatology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - Hospital for Special Surgery
- Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 1977
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported