Sheri Saltzman, M.D.
Dr. Sheri Saltzman went to College at Cornell University and then got her MD at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Following the completion in 1998 of her Internship and Residency at the New York Presbyterian Hospital, Dr. Saltzman joined Weill Cornell Medical Associates and built up a wonderful Obstetrics and Gynecology practice. As of 2006 she will be focusing on providing much needed Gynecology services. To schedule an appointment call(646) 962-7300 or email: email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website: weillcornell.org/wcma
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- * AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Republic
- * Medicare
- * Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1994
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Internship and Residency 1994-98
New York Presbyterian Hospital.
Medical School: MD 1994
Albert Einstein School of Medicine, Bronx, NY.
College: BS 1990
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY