Locations and Appointments
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Tic Disorder
- Mood Disorder
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2009
- B.S., Boston College, 2003
Siobhan O'Herron, MD is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist at New York Presbyterian Hospital.
Dr. Siobhan O'Herron obtained her medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College and went on to train in Boston, where she completed general psychiatry residency at the Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Program and child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship at the Cambridge Health Alliance. She is a member of the full time faculty aat Weill Cornell and currently works in the psychiatric emergency room. She formerly worked in the outpatient child and adolescent clinic at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Westchester Division and did psychiatric consultations to medically ill children at Blythedale Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, New York. In that context she saw many young patients with traumatic brain injury and other complicated neuropsychiatric problems. In the outpatient world, she has special interest in depression, anxiety, ADHD, tic disorders and OCD. She also has experience treating deaf children.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark