Stuart David Saal, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Cholesterol Measurement
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Glomerular Diseases
- Glomerular Diseases and Nephrotic Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Nephrology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Professor of Clinical Medicine in Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New York Medical College, 1971
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported