Robert Thomas Burkhardt, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic Pathology)
- American Board of Pathology (Hematology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pathologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, 1976
- B.S., Wayne State University, 1972
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare