Specialties and Expertise
- General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Associate Attending Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Surgery (Interim) - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New York Medical College, 2003
- B.A., Washington University, 1998
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported