Prina P. Amin, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Child Abuse Pediatrics
- General Pediatrics
- Child Abuse
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Dr. Prina Amin completed her medical school and general pediatrics residency training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. After completing residency, she spent four years working for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia as a pediatrician in a general pediatric practice. Motivated by an interest in public health, research and resident training, Dr. Amin completed a three year academic general pediatrics fellowship at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2009.
Her specific areas of training have included research methods, child abuse pediatrics, resident teaching, and coursework towards a Masters in Public Health.