Specialties and Expertise
- Primary Care Internist
- Primary Care
Dr. Pomin Yeung graduated from Johns Hopkins University where he received a combined BA/MS in molecular and cellular biology. He then received his MD from the State University of New York Downstate. He completed residency in internal medicine at Stonybrook University Hospital in 2012 and subsequently joined the faculty there as an academic hospitalist. Prior to joining Cornell, he honed his outpatient skills as an urgent care doctor in Philadelphia. Dr. Yeung is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Yeung's patient care philosophy is to always attempt at integrating evidence based practice with the unique needs of the individual patient. He is committed to keeping himself up to date on important changes in the ever changing knowledge base of medicine.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2009
- M.S., The Johns Hopkins University, 2005
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 2004
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported