Locations and Appointments
- Primary Care Internist
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2009
- M.S., The Johns Hopkins University, 2005
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 2004
Dr. Pomin Yeung graduated from Johns Hopkins University where he received a combined BA/MS in molecular and cellular biology. He then received his MD from the State University of New York Downstate. He completed residency in internal medicine at Stonybrook University Hospital in 2012 and subsequently joined the faculty there as an academic hospitalist. Prior to joining Cornell, he honed his outpatient skills as an urgent care doctor in Philadelphia. Dr. Yeung is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Yeung's patient care philosophy is to always attempt at integrating evidence based practice with the unique needs of the individual patient. He is committed to keeping himself up to date on important changes in the ever changing knowledge base of medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care