Po Fong, M.D., FACOG
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Specialties and Expertise
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Po Ching Fong received her undergraduate degree from Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education. She then went on to study at New York Medical College, where she completed her MD degree. She completed her obstetrical and gynecological residency training at Saint Vincents Hospital and Medical Center in New York in 1999, and has been working as a general Ob/Gyn in New York City since completion of her training. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Fong has admitting privileges, and performs her surgeries and deliveries, at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New York Medical College, 1995
- B.S., City College, City University of New York, 1992
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Health First
- * Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported