You are here
New York, NY 10065
Specialties & Expertise
- Genitourinary Radiology
- Radiology - Diagnostic
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Gastrointestinal Radiology
- PET-CT Entire Body
- Body MRI
- Abdominal Imaging
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Education & Training
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 2007
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2002
Natasha E. Wehrli, M.D. is a board-certified radiologist specializing in Body Imaging. She is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Wehrli earned her B.A., in economics, from the University of Pennsylvania and was elected to the Phi Beta Kappa society on graduation in 2002. She remained at Penn and was awarded her M.D. degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in 2007 and was inducted to the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) medical honor society.
Dr. Wehrli did a transitional internship year at Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC before completing a residency in Diagnostic Radiology (2008-2012) at New York University/Langone Medical Center. This was followed a year of Fellowship training in Body Imaging also at NYU/Langone Medical Center where she was awarded the Fellow of the Year teaching award by the radiology residents. Dr. Wehrli joined the Weill Cornell Medical College Department of Radiology faculty member in July 2013.
Dr. Wehrli’s clinical expertise is in Body Imaging. She interprets CT, MRI, radiographs and ultrasound studies of the abdomen and pelvis as well as whole body PET/CT. She achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in July 2012
Dr. Wehrli’s research interests include the role of dietary factors in the development of common disease processes and the benefits of plantbased nutrition and restoring a healthy gut microbiome in treating those conditions.
Her imaging research interests include advanced MR imaging of the bowel, prostate, and liver, ultrasound elastography for early detection of renal parenchymal changes in renal transplant patients, and advancements in PET/MRI.
In addition to clinical and research activities, Dr. Wehrli is an active and involved teacher of residents, fellows, and medical students.
Dr. Wehrli is a member of several prestigious radiological societies listed below:
- American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
- New York Roentgen Ray Society (NYRS).
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS).