Nicole Sandover, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- General Pediatrics
Dr. Nicole Sandover (formerly Dr. Nicole Grocky) completed her undergraduate studies at James Madison University, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. She received her medical degree (M.D.) at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, where she was elected a member of the Gold Humanism Honor Society and was involved in research related to childhood obesity and preventive medicine. She was awarded the Frederick B. Wilkes Pediatric Award at the University at Buffalo. Dr. Sandover completed her pediatric residency training at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, where she was involved in research relating to the effectiveness of the influenza vaccine. Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical Associates, Dr. Sandover worked in a private pediatric practice in Brooklyn. Dr. Sandover is a board-certified pediatrician and Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 2011
- B.S., James Madison University, 2006
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported