Nancy Pan, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pediatric Vascular Anomalies
- JDMS (Juvenile Dermatomyositis)
- Juvenile Dermatomyositis
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Childhood Arthritis
Dr. Pan specializes in the care and treatment of children with rheumatic diseases including juvenile idiopathic arthritis, juvenile dermatomyositis, childhood systemic lupus and vasculitides of childhood. Dr. Pan received her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and completed her residency in Pediatrics at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Pan then completed her fellowship in Pediatric Rheumatology at Hospital for Special Surgery. During her fellowship, Dr. Pan pursued clinical and translational research identifying biomarkers for flares in lupus as a part of the Mary Kirkland Center for Lupus Care. Dr. Pan is board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2006
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 2000
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.