Locations and Appointments
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pathologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- D.O., Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2012
- B.S., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2007
Dr. Schatz-Siemers has trained in Cytopathology and Gynecologic Pathology at the New York University Langone Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical College. In Gynecologic Pathology, she has worked closely with Drs. Elenson and Pirog, who are both outstanding Pathologists at Cornell doing cutting edge work to further the understanding of gynecologic processes and to create better diagnostic, prognostic, and treatment-related approaches for gynecologic conditions. Dr. Schatz-Siemers has published a paper in the peer-reviewed medical and scientific literature through her work with these individuals.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.