Specialties and Expertise
- Complex Medical Dermatology
- Skin Signs of Internal Disease
- Inpatient Dermatology Consultation
- Connective Tissue Disease
- Rheumatologic Dermatology
Dr. Blank graduated summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania and received her medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha honors society. She completed her medical internship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. She returned to Weill Cornell Medical College for her dermatology residency, where she served as chief resident during her final year and received a Distinguished Housestaff Award for all-around excellence. Dr. Blank sees adult patients for general dermatologic concerns and has particular clinical interests in complex medical dermatology, cutaneous drug reactions and infections, and cutaneous manifestations of internal disease. Dr. Blank also serves as a dermatology inpatient consultant at both NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell and NewYork-Presbyterian - Lower Manhattan Hospital.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Dermatologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Dermatology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 2018
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2012
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported