Dr. Nicholas Genova is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist at NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center. He plays a clinical and administrative role in the education of residents and the treatment of patients at the Emergency and Evaluation Center of NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center. Dr. Genova also operates an outpatient faculty practice providing individualized psychopharmacology and psychotherapy.
Specialties and Expertise
- Adult Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mindfulness Training
Dr. Genova received his medical degree from SUNY Downstate College of Medicine in 2014. Early in his medical education he received training in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, an experience which influenced Dr. Genova to pursue a residency in psychiatry. Dr. Genova completed his residency training at Stony Brook University Hospital and joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in 2018.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2014
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 2010
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported