Nicholas Genova, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Adult Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mindfulness Training
Dr. Nicholas Genova is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist at NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center. He plays a clinical and administrative role in the education of residents and the treatment of patients at the Emergency and Evaluation Center of NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center. Dr. Genova also operates an outpatient faculty practice providing individualized psychopharmacology and psychotherapy.
Dr. Genova received his medical degree from SUNY Downstate College of Medicine in 2014. Early in his medical education he received training in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, an experience which influenced Dr. Genova to pursue a residency in psychiatry. Dr. Genova completed his residency training at Stony Brook University Hospital and joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in 2018.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2014
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 2010
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark