You are here
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
Natalie Hellmers, MSN, RN, ACNP-BC, CCRN graduated from New York University with her Masters in Science and practices as a Nurse Practitioner at the Weill Cornell Medicine Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorder Institute. She provides expert clinical evaluations and treatment for movement disorders including Parkinson’s disease and she does counseling on the “whole patient” reviewing medications, non-motor symptoms, exercise and diet. Her practice is open to new patients. Please call referrals in to (212) 746-2584.
Natalie Hellmers also runs two focus groups for men and women with Parkinson’s disease and has worked with the Parkinson’s disease Foundation’s patient research advocacy program on creating a multi-media medication safety module. She is co-investigator on multiple clinical trials and studies providing her patients with opportunities for cutting edge clinical trial participation.
Natalie Hellmers has been a staff member of New York-Presbyterian Weill Cornell hospital since 2003. She maintained a full time position on general medicine service followed by working for several years as a certified senior staff RN in critical care before transitioning to outpatient neurology.