Locations and Appointments
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, 2011
- B.S., Oregon State University, 2006
As a general pediatrician, I am afforded the great privilege of developing lasting connections with patients and their families beginning from birth and leading into adulthood. I strongly believe that preventative medical care is key to developing healthy, strongy individuals. I strive to provide the best evidence-based care in a family centered environment. My clinical experience includes newborn care and general ambulatory pediatrics.
Dr. Nancy Jade Lee is an assistant professor of clinical pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine and an assistant attending pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is board-certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Lee's areas of interest include early childhood development and childhood obesity.
Dr. Lee received her BS in Biochemistry & Biophysics from Oregon State University and her medical degree (MD) from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. She completed her Pediatric Internship and Residency at New York University School of Medicine. Following residency, Dr. Lee spent several years working as a Pediatric Attending in the Bronx, New York before arriving at Weill Cornell Medicine.
In addition to clinical work, Dr. Lee is a dedicated educator, with experience teaching residents and medical students.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO