You are here
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Breast Biopsy
- Abdominal Imaging
- Core Needle Biopsy of Breast
- Mammo Guided Stereotactic Biopsy of Breast
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2006
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2002
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
MELISSA B. REICHMAN, M.D. is a board-certified radiologist specializing in Women’s Imaging. She is Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Reichman earned her B.A., Summa Cum Laude, from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA in 2002 with a major in the Biological Basis of Behavior. She was awarded her M.D. degree from New York University School of Medicine, NYC, in 2006.
After an internship year in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital, Dr. Reichman completed residency training in Diagnostic Radiology (2007-2011) at New York-Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center. She remained at NYPH-Weill Cornell Medical Center for a year of Fellowship training in Body Imaging and Women’s Imaging before joining the Weill Cornell Medical College faculty in August 2012.
Dr. Reichman’s clinical expertise is in women’s imaging and body imaging. She interprets a variety of studies including mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, body CT, ultrasound, and x-ray, and she performs breast-interventional procedures including stereotactic breast biopsies, ultrasound and MRI guided breast biopsies.
Dr. Reichman’s research interests include mammography screening and breast MRI. In addition to clinical activities, Dr. Reichman is an active teacher of residents, fellows, and medical students.
Dr. Reichman is a member of the radiological societies listed below:
- New York Society of Breast Imaging
- Women in Radiology
- Association of University Radiologists (AUR)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)