Monica Pozzuoli, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro (Effective 1/1/2016)]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Core]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- M.D., New York Medical College, 2004
- B.A., Barnard College - Columbia University, 1998
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Dr. Monica Pozzuoli is a member of Weill Cornell Medical Associates. She is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Pozzuoli received her undergraduate degree from Barnard College, Columbia University. She then went on to study at New York Medical College, where she completed her MD degree and Masters in Public Health (MPH) in Epidemiology. She was awarded the Lawrence B. Slobody Award in Pediatrics at New York Medical College. Dr. Pozzuoli then completed her pediatric residency training at New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2007, and worked as a general pediatrician in Weschester County from 2007 until 2011. She joined Cornell Medical Associates in 2011.