Meghann M. Fitzgerald, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Anesthesia For Cardiothoracic Surgery In Adult Patient
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- B.S., Canisius College, 2002
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 2006
Honors and Awards
The Ronald A. Leff Award, Excellence in Clinical Teaching by a Resident, NewYork- Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College, June 2010.
Chief Resident, Anesthesiology, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College, 2009- 2010.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Anesthesiologist