Specialties and Expertise
Dr. Malgorzata Land graduated from Stern College of Medicine at Yeshiva University where she was a Roth Institute Scholar and earned the Professor Moses L. Isaacs Memorial Award for Excellence in Chemistry in 1999. She pursued her medical studies at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, NY where she received her MD in 2005. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center.
Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical College in 2014, Dr. Land held a teaching position in the department of Preventive Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
- Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2005
- B.A., Yeshiva University, Stern College for Women, 2000
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Medicaid
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Compass
- * VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- * VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare