Michael J Podolsky, MD
Critical Care Medicine
As a physician-scientist, I am dedicated to caring for patients directly at the bedside, improving the lives of patients through basic scientific research, and training and teaching the next generation of physicians and scientists.
Specialties and Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Failure
- Critical Care
Dr. Podolsky is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine. He received his undergraduate degree from Harvard College and his medical degree from Harvard Medical School. He then completed his Internal Medicine residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and his fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at University of California, San Francisco. His clinical interests are respiratory disease, pulmonary fibrosis, and critical illness. His research is focused on understanding the pathobiology of fibrotic disease.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Pulmonary Disease)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 2011
- A.B., Harvard College, 2007
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.