Locations and Appointments
- Family Planning
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- M.D., Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, 1998
Dr. Melissa Waterstone graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and went to Medical School at Weill Cornell Medical College and received her MD in 1998. She completed her internship and residency at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, DC in 2002 and then worked in private practice and was affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center until she came to Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2005.
Dr. Waterstone's practice focuses on the full range of Obstetrical and Gynecologic care including outpatient, surgical and Labor and Delivery care.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Blue Priority Network
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- * Medicare
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care