Martin Zonenshayn, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Brain Tumor
- Spine Tumors
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Lesion
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Brain Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Dr. Zonenshayn is a board-certified neurosurgeon with expertise in a wide range of disorders of the central nervous system. Dr. Zonenshayn specializes in brain and spine tumors, stereotactic and functional surgery, and degenerative spine conditions. He has been included in lists of Top Doctors in the New York Metro Area as well as in New York magazine’s list of Top Doctors in New York.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Associate Attending Neurological Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Attending Neurological Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Associate Professor of Clinical Neurological Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1996
- B.S., Columbia University, 1992
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.