Manmeet Malik, DO, is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine and Director of the Breast Center at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
Dr. Malik is a board certified surgeon who specializes in treating breast disease. She is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons and has presented research on breast cancer and surgery at national meetings.
Dr. Malik completed her doctor of osteopathic medicine at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and served both her internship and residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. She pursued her fellowship in breast surgery at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital.
Specialties and Expertise
- Breast Surgery
- Breast Disease
- American Board of Surgery
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- D.O., New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2007
- B.A., New York University, 2003
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.