Marie Lupica, M.D.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.S., University of Southern California, 1987
- M.D., New York Medical College, 1992
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Dr. Marie Lupica attended the University of Southern California, where she received her B.S., and an M.S. in Anatomy and cellular Biology. She completed her medical degree (M.D.) at New York Medical College. Dr. Lupica is Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Her clinical interests include pediatric trauma and injury prevention. A member of the NYPH (Cornell Campus) Trauma Committee, Dr. Lupica advocates for the care of the pediatric trauma victim, and works closely with the pediatric surgeons to develop protocol and policy for pediatric trauma.
In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Marie Lupica is a dedicated educator, and is the course coordinator for the Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) Division's weekly Educational Conference and monthly PEM Journal Review. She is also responsible for the division's participation in the pediatric noon conference, emergency medicine grand rounds and EMS CME conference.