You are here
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
- Emergency Medicine
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Physician
Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, 2006
- B.A., Columbia University, 2002
Dr. Lucy Willis practices Emergency Medicine at New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital.
She graduated from Columbia University in 2002 and received her MD from Jefferson Medical College in 2006. Dr. Willis completed her residency at St. Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center in 2009 and was also chief resident from 2008-2009.
Dr. Willis has been an emergency physician at New York Downtown Hospital (now NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital) since 2009. She has also worked as an attending physician in Emergency Medicine at St. Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital.
Dr. Willis is board certified in Emergency Medicine and is an assistant professor of Emergency Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. She is also a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians.