< Back to Search Results
Specialties and Expertise
- Familial Lipid Disorders
- High Cholesterol
- Low HDL Cholesterol
- American Board of Pediatrics
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Associate Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics in Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 1979
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.