Dr. Kiss is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and board certified in Pathology (2006). He is an anatomic pathologist with special interest in breast, genitourinary, and renal pathology.
Specialties and Expertise
- Anatomic Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
Dr. Lawrence Kiss received his bachelor of science degree from Cornell University in 1997 and his M.D. degree from Stony Brook University School of Medicine in 2001. He was a research-clinical fellow in Renal Pathology from 2005 to 2006 after he finished his residency here at WCM in anatomic pathology. When he left our medical center, he went to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in 2006 to become an Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Dr. Kiss returned to NY to join Beth Isreal Hospital where he was made Director of Anatomic Pathology. He was then recruited to be Directorship at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn from January 1, 2018 to January 1, 2021. He is board certified in Pathology, he has participated in many national and international pathology research and clinical society meetings and has experience in resident and fellow education.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Pathologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Attending Pathologist - NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2001
- B.S., Cornell University, 1997
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.