Specialties and Expertise
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Palliative Care
Lawrence Asprec, MD, completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and his Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical Center. His interests focus on integrating palliative care within the field of rehabilitation medicine.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Rehabilitation Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2014
- B.S., The College of New Jersey, 2010
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported