Specialties and Expertise
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Palliative Care
Lawrence Asprec, MD, completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and his Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical Center. His interests focus on integrating palliative care within the field of rehabilitation medicine.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Rehabilitation Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2014
- B.S., The College of New Jersey, 2010
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.