Kelly Marie Greening, M.D.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Specialties and Expertise
Dr. Kelly Greening graduated from Michigan State University. She received her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan. She completed her Residency and Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical College and joined Weill Cornell Medicine in 1996. She is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Greening's practice focuses on the outpatient management of Gynecologic patients as well as the care of pregnant women in the outpatient setting. When her patients are hospitalized they are cared for and delivered by our expert team of Laborists who specialize in the Labor and Delivery aspects of Obstetrical care.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Outstanding Resident in Gynecologic Endoscopy, 1996
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., Creighton University School of Medicine, 1992
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee Managed Care Plan
- Aetna Weill Cornell Employee PPO Plan
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- * CIGNA
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- * United Empire
- * United Healthcare
- * United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported