Kemi Babagbemi, M.D.
525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
P: (212) 821-0600
425 E. 61st St., 8-11th Floor
New York, NY 10065
P: (212) 821-0800
1305 York Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10021
P: (212) 746-6000
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Ultrasound-Guided Breast Core Biopsy
- Ultrasound Guidance For Fine Needle Aspiration
- Stereotactic Breast Core Biopsy
- Breast Imaging
- Breast MRI
- Gynecologic Ultrasound
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1998
Honors and Awards
Chief Resident, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston
Resident teaching award, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston-2001
Resident teaching award, Core clerkship in radiology , Harvard Medical School-2001& 2000
Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Radiologist
Dr. T. Kemi Babagbemi earned her B.S. degree, Summa Cum Laude, from Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA in 1994. She was awarded her M.D. degree from Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA in 1998. Dr. Babagbemi was an intern (1998-1999) at The Cambridge Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA. She received her radiology residency training (1999-2003) in Diagnostic Radiology at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA. Dr. Babagbemi was elected Chief Radiology Resident in 2001-2002.
She remained at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital for additional training in Women’s Imaging and Emergency Radiology.
Dr. Babagbemi achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2003.
In December 2006, Dr. Babagbemi joined the full time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College. She is currently an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology; she an Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Her clinical interests are in women’s imaging (mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI), ultrasonography (including obstetrical and gynecological ultrasound), emergency radiology and cross-sectional body imaging (CT). She is a member of the Emergency Radiology Division and Weill Cornell Imaging at NYP, our multi-site outpatient imaging practice.
Dr. Babagbemi is very active and involved in teaching radiology residents and medical students. She is currently the course director for the Weill Medical College Introduction to Clinical Imaging course, RAD 104.NY, and an assistant program director of the Radiology residency.
Prior to joining Weill Cornell, Dr. Babagbemi was an attending radiologist at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in both the Ultrasound and Breast Imaging departments.
Dr. Babagbemi was board certified in diagnostic radiology in 2003.
Before joining the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College,
Dr. Babagbemi was an attending radiologist at the Brigham and
Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in both the Ultrasound and Breast Imaging departments. Her clinical interests
are in women’s imaging, ultrasonography (including obstetrical and
gynecological ultrasound), emergency radiology and cross-sectional body imaging.