You are here
Kathryn R. Ross, M.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2010
- B.A., Harvard University, 2006
Dr. Kathryn R. Ross completed her undergraduate studies at Harvard University, where she graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Biology. She went on to receive her M.D. at New York University School of Medicine and completed a summer fellowship at the NYU Child Study Center. While in medical school, she was elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha society, recognizing her achievement in medical studies. Pursuing her longtime interest in Pediatrics, Dr. Ross completed her residency at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and then served as an attending physician at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA, where she was an Assistant Clinical Professor. While at UCLA, she championed projects to improve patient care and follow-up.
Dr. Ross enjoys partnering with parents to help keep kids safe, happy and healthy, and supporting families as they face a wide array of childhood ailments. She has become a trusted resource for her patients and believes in individualizing care to adapt to the needs of each family and child.
Dr. Ross is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.