Joshua Weaver, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- General Neurology
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electromyography (EMG)
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2007
- B.A., Harvard University, 2002
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Neurologist
Joshua Weaver, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Neurology and Assistant Attending Neurologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical College. He received his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York after graduating magna cum laude from Harvard College with a bachelor's degree in Cognitive Neuroscience. He completed his internship in internal medicine and his neurology residency training at the Weill Cornell Campus of New York Presbyterian Hospital, where he also served as Chief Resident in the Department of Neurology. This was followed by a fellowship year in Clinical Neurophysiology with a subspecialty focus in electromyography and neuromuscular disease.
Dr. Weaver is currently working primarily at the Lower Manhattan Hospital Campus of New York Presbyterian Hospital. He is also a member of the Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center team. He has a particular interest in treating peripheral neuropathy, back pain, neck pain, headache, spine disorders, and neuromuscular disorders; he cares for patients with a wide variety of general neurological disorders as well. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology.
To make appointments, please contact 212-746-2596.
Dr. Weaver's office is located at:
156 William Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Office Telephone: 646-898-4767
Office Fax: 212-571-7465