Jonathan David Victor, M.D., Ph.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Clinical Neurophysiology Testing
- Evoked Potential Testing
Jonathan D. Victor, MD, PhD, Director of the Division of Systems Neurology and Neuroscience, received his medical degree at Cornell University Medical College and his doctorate in neurophysiology at The Rockefeller University. He completed an internship in medicine and a residency in neurology at The New York Hospital. He is certified in neurology by The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (with special competence in clinical neurophysiology). His major subspecialty interest is in sensory physiology and clinical neurophysiology, and he is an active researcher in these fields.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Clinical Neurophysiology)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Neurology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Professor of Neurology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Fred Plum Professor of Neurology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Professor of Neuroscience - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Professor of Computational Neuroscience in Computational Biomedicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Attending Neurologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education and Training
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1980
- Ph.D., The Rockefeller University, 1979
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported