Junnie Mark-Kobashi, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
Dr. Junnie Mark-Kobashi is an instructor of emergency medicine in clinical medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Mark-Kobashi received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Rochester in New York, and her MD from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. She completed her residency training at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City.
Dr. Mark-Kobashi currently practices emergency medicine at NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital.
- Emergency Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Clinical Emergency Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 1999
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1995
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans