Dr. Jonathan Jacobs' primary practice is located at: 525 East 68th Street, Floor 23, 212-746-1873
Specialties and Expertise
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Infectious Disease)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1980
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Amida Care
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- WellCare of NY
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported