Locations and Appointments
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
About Jessica K. Gordon, M.D.
Dr. Jessica Gordon is an Associate Attending Physician in the Division of Rheumatology at Hospital for Special Surgery and an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine. She specializes in the treatment of patients with systemic sclerosis (scleroderma), and her research focus is developing improved therapies for patients with this condition. She also specializes in the care patients with Raynaud phenomenon, mixed connective tissue disease, interstitial lung disease associated with connective tissue disease, Sjogren’s syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and other conditions. She is the HSS Scleroderma clinic chief. She has been recognized for several years as a "Top Doctor" by Castle/Connolly and New York magazine.
Dr. Gordon completed her undergraduate studies at Brown University in 1993. She received her MD degree from State University of New York at Stony Brook where she graduated Alpha Omega Alpha. She completed her internal medicine residency and chief residency at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC. She then went on to complete her fellowship in Rheumatology at Hospital for Special Surgery. Following this she joined the faculty at HSS in 2010 where she continues to practice Rheumatology.
Dr. Gordon conducts clinical and translational research in systemic sclerosis. She is an investigator in multiple clinical trials and observational studies with this focus. She has been the recipient of numerous grants and awards including the Kellen Family Clinical Scientist Development Award, the Scleroderma Foundation New Investigator Grant, the Charles L. Christian Award for Excellence in Musculoskeletal Research, and the American College of Rheumatology Distinguished Fellow Award.
• Castle Connolly Top Doctors in New York Metro Area, 2017-2021
• Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctor, 2017-2021
• New York Magazine Top Doctors, 2017-2021
• Exceptional Women In Medicine: 2019, 2020
• Charles L. Christian Award for Excellence in Musculoskeletal Research, 2010
• Department of Medicine Fellow Award - Finalist, 2010
• American College of Rheumatology Distinguished Fellow Award, 2009
• Certificate of Appreciation – Scleroderma Foundation – Tristate Chapter, 2009
• Donald Knowlan Award, Georgetown University Hospital, Dept. of Internal Medicine, 2005
• Janet Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation, American Medical Women’s Society, 2002
• Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, 2001
M.D.State University of New York at Stony Brook2002
Associate Attending PhysicianHospital for Special Surgery
Associate Attending PhysicianNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Associate Professor of Clinical MedicineWeill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported