You are here
Jhansi Reddy, M.D. is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist who specializes in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and management of many common health issues affecting women. Her areas of medical and surgical expertise included uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, abnormal uterine bleeding, abnormal pap smears, infertility and menopause.
Dr. Reddy graduated magna cum laude from Brown University and received her medical degree from the NYU School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at the Brigham and Women's and Massachusetts General Hospitals. She then went on to complete a fellowship in advanced pelvic surgery at the Cleveland Clinic. She began her career at the NYU Langone Medical Center before joining the faculty practice at Weill Cornell Medical Associates.
Dr. Reddy is passionate about creating a comfortable, approachable environment with each of her patients so they can make informed, autonomous health care decisions.
Specialties & Expertise
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- * United Health Care - Community Plan
- United Health Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2005
- B.S., Brown University, 2000