Jessica L Patel, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
- Abdominal Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Heart Imaging
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Jessica Patel, M.D. is a fellowship-trained radiologist with specialization in Cardiothoracic and Abdominal Imaging. She is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Patel graduated from University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida where she earned her B.S in Biomedical Sciences in 2013 and where she earned her M.D in 2016. Following a transitional internship at Beaumont Hospital in Michigan, Dr. Patel completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Mount Sinai West, New York in 2021.
She completed her fellowship in Cardiothoracic and Abdominal Imaging at NewYork Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine in 2022. Dr. Patel joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in August 2022 as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology, as a member of the Cardiothoracic and Body Imaging Divisions.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Dr. Patel is a member of the following radiological society:
• American College of Radiology (ACR)
• Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA)
• Society of Abdominal Radiology (SAR)
• Society of Thoracic Radiology (STR)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Radiologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of South Florida College of Medicine, 2016
- B.S., University of South Florida, 2013
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported