Specialties and Expertise
- Pap Smear
- Counseling For Birth Control, Intrauterine Device
- Gyn Exam
Dr. Chen attended the University of Washington’s School of Medicine to earn her medical education, after she attended the university’s College of Arts and Science, earning her Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry. She completed her internship at the Boston University Medical Center, learning about general surgery. Dr. Chen completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency at the New York Downtown Hospital, where she was named chief resident of her specialty. In 2005, Dr. Chen earned the Marvin Dunn fellowship program, in which she traveled to Shenyang, China.
Dr. Chen joins Weill Cornell Medicine after practicing as an OB/GYN generalist in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn. She is passionate about women’s health, and she provides care for patients that experience ectopic or tubal pregnancy, cervical polyps, acne, abnormal pap smears, vaginal discharge, sexual dysfunction, and urinary tract infections.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Washington School of Medicine, 2008
- B.S., University of Washington, 2000
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Compass