Jeffrey E. Ball, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
Jeffrey Ball is a hospitalist who cares for hospitalized patients only and does not have out-patient practices.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Hematology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Medical Oncology)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, 1999
- Pharm.D., University of Texas, 1987
- B.S., Washington State University, 1984
- B.S., Washington State University, 1982
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Amida Care
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported