Locations and Appointments
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Planning
- Pre-Conception Counseling
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Albany Medical College of Union University, 2000
Dr. McConville grew up on Long Island. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from SUNY Geneseo. She had a special focus in British Literature which she pursued as an undergraduate at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
She earned her medical degree from Albany Medical College. She completed her residency training at the University of Rochester where she was honored with the Berlex Best PGY 2 Teaching Award, the George C. Trobetta Award in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Special Excellence in Endoscopy.
She has been a faculty member of Weill Cornell Medical College since 2007 where her practice focuses on Obstetrics in the outpatient care of pregnant women, as well as inpatient Labor and Delivery care. As the Medical Director of Postpartum, she has worked collaboratively to bring the best care to both mothers and infants at New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell. In the outpatient setting she continues to provide women with gynecologic care through all phases of life.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Blue Priority Network
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- * Medicare
- * Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- * Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- * Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
Special Excellence in Endoscopy 2004
George C. Trobetta Award in Obstetrics & Gynecology 2003
Berlex Best PGY2 Teaching Award 2002
Alumni Memorial Merritt Scholarship 1996
Singleton/Huested Memorial Merritt Scholarship 1996
Attending Teacher Award, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology: Weill Cornell Medical College 2012