Jessica B. Ciralsky, M.D.
1305 York Avenue, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10021
P: 646-962-2020 | F: 646-962-0603
1305 York Avenue, 11th and 12th Floor
New York, NY 10021
P: 646-962-2020 | F: (646) 962-0604
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Corneal Surgery
- Corneal Disease
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction
- Clinical Research
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgery
- Problems With Sight
- Dry Eyes
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- B.S., Brown University, 2000
- M.D., The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2004
Honors and Awards
2009 Fellow of the Year, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
2008 Heed Ophthalmic Foundation Fellowship
2000 Anne Crosby Emery Fellowship: for women "on the basis of scholarly ability and excellence of character"
Assistant Attending Ophthalmologist
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Ciralsky is an Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at Weill Cornell Medicine. Her practice interests include corneal diseases and corneal surgery, advanced cataract surgery, laser vision correction, and comprehensive ophthalmology.
Dr. Ciralsky received her undergraduate education at Brown University where she graduated Magna cum laude. She also received the Anne Crosby Emery Fellowship upon graduation, an award given to two graduating seniors for scholarly ability and excellence of character. She then obtained her M.D. from the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. She continued her training at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, where she completed her Ophthalmology Residency and Cornea Fellowship. During her fellowship, Dr. Ciralsky was elected Chief Clinical Fellow of the Cornea service. She was also a recipient of the prestigious Heed Ophthalmic Foundation Fellowship.
Dr. Ciralsky has been recognized as a gifted educator. She was awarded Fellow of the Year, an award given by the residents of Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary for dedication and contribution to resident education. She is also actively involved in multiple research endeavors.
Dr. Ciralsky is currently accepting new patients. She sees general eye patients as well as patients with corneal diseases and performs laser vision correction procedures. Appointments can be made by calling 646-962-2020, or by visiting http://www.weillcornelleye.org/.