About Voluntary Faculty
WCM Voluntary Faculty are distinguished doctors and teachers from across the tristate area who contribute to Weill Cornell Medicine's mission of providing excellent education and clinical care. These individuals complement our full-time faculty while maintaining their own private clinical practices. Our Voluntary Faculty use their rich, multi-disciplinary expertise to teach, participate in clinical research, and collaborate on patient care with our full-time faculty doctors.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Associate Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 1989
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1985
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.