Locations and Appointments
- Infectious Disease
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection)
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- Sc.M., The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2008
- M.D., Medical College of Virginia, 2000
- B.S., College of William and Mary, 1995
Dr. Singh is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Her area of clinical expertise is HIV/AIDS.
Dr. Singh is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. Her area of clinical expertise is HIV/AIDS.
Dr. Singh received her undergraduate degree from the College of William and Mary and her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia. She completed her Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency at the University of Rochester. She then pursued an Adult Infectious Disease fellowship at Johns Hopkins University Hospital as well as a Master’s degree in Clinical Investigation at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Dr. Singh’s clinical interest is in the management of HIV infection, especially adolescents transitioning to adult care and pregnant women. She sees patients exclusively at the Center for Special Studies at the New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell campus. Her research interests include vaccine-preventable diseases and quality improvement for HIV-infected persons at the Center for Special Studies.
Dr. Singh coordinates the inpatient and outpatient HIV services for the Infectious Disease fellows. She also serves on the inpatient HIV and infectious consultation teams with Internal Medicine residents and Infectious Disease fellows. In addition, she teaches WCMC medical students in all 4 years of their education. Dr. Singh serves as a faculty member for the federally funded New York/New Jersey AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC) and as an Infectious Disease/PEP consultant for NYP Workforce Health and Safety.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans