Locations and Appointments
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Female Infertility
- Reproductive Medicine
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Infertility Assessment
- Artificial Insemination
- Ovulation Induction
- Microsurgical Tubal Surgery
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Assisted Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Gynecological Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Gyn Surgery
- Fibroid Tumor
- Fibroid Surgery
- Hysteroscopic Procedures
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Associate Professor of Clinical Reproductive Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Associate Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Associate Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 2000
"Our goal at The Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine is to help you build your family. We have assembled the most experienced physicians, scientists and staff who will create and implement a treatment plan for your individual needs. Each day I strive to provide the highest quality care for my patients and to help them fulfill their desire to give birth to a healthy baby."
Dr. Hey-Joo Kang is an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine at The Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM) at Weill Cornell Medical College. Board certified in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Dr. Kang offers patients the full range of assistive reproductive technologies and treatments in her practice, with areas of special interest including ovulation induction, in vitro fertilization, fertility surgery, endometriosis, recurrent pregnancy loss, polycystic ovarian syndrome and male infertility.
Dr. Kang earned her medical degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo, where she was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical student honor society. She completed her internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, earning the Excellence in Teaching Award as a chief resident. Dr. Kang finished her training with a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at CRM. Directly after her fellowship, she joined CRM's faculty.
Dr. Kang is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. In addition to her clinical responsibilities, she has authored and co-authored numerous articles and textbook chapters in the field of reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Dr. Kang continues to conduct research in the areas of embryo implantation as well as epigenetic factors related to IVF success.
Dr. Kang sees patients at CRM's Garden City (Long Island) and Manhattan offices. For more information or to make an appointment, contact Dr. Kang's office at (646) 962-5626.
You may also visit http://www.ivf.org, CRM's patient resource website, for more information.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care