Henry J. Lee, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Henry Lee is Assistant Attending Physician at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Lee's practice focuses on medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. He has a broad interest in medical dermatology but pursues a particular interest in autoimmune cutaneous disorders and collagen vascular disorders. He also maintains an active interest in aesthetic dermatology, including, lasers and Botox. Dr. Lee provides laser therapy for the treatment of broken blood vessels (telangiectasias), age/sun spots and hair removal.
Dr. Henry Lee received his Bachelor of Science in Biology with a concentration in Anthropology from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He pursued his medical studies at Tufts University School of Medicine, where he received an MD-PhD degree. Dr. Lee's PhD research concentrated on cell cycle programming and survival pathways of quiescent lymphocytes.
Dr. Lee completed his internship in Internal Medicine at the UCLA - VA Greater Los Angeles program. He completed his residency in Dermatology at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, where he was awarded the Distinguished House Staff Award. During his residency he published papers and a book chapter on autoimmune cutaneous disorders.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- * GHI [CBP]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Collagen Disease
- Complex Medical Dermatology
- Botox Injection
- Hair Removal
- Age Spots
- Laser Surgery
- M.D., Ph.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, 2003